- 回复、总结、确认之前与客人的讨论
1. With reference to our telephone conversation today…
关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…(用于电话沟通后的确认邮件)
2. As we discussed on the phone...
如我们上次在电话中的讨论…
3. In my previous e-mail on October 5
在10月5日所写的邮件中…
4. As I mentioned earlier about...
如我先前所提及关于…
5. As indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在先前的信中所提出…
6. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the...
我写信来追踪我们之前对于…的决定
7. from our decision at the previous meeting…
如我们在上次会议中的决定…
8. As you requested/per your requirement...
按照您的要求…
9. In reply to your e-mail dated April l, we decided...
针对您4月1日的邮件,我们有如下决定…
10. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to getback to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
对于我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复您我们合约的—些待解决的问题。
11. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering ifyou can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到您关于这个主题的留言.我想您是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节
12. I received your message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到您关于这个主题的留言,能否可以再详尽说明,再提供多一点细节。
”通知客人某个决定/变化
13. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you...
我写信是要确认/询问/通知您…
14. Please be advised/informed that…
请知悉…
15. Please note that…
请注意…
16. We would like to inform you that…
我们想要通知您…
17. I am delighted to tell you that…
我很高兴地告诉您…
18. We are pleased to learn that…
我们很高兴得知…
19. We wish to notify you that…
我们希望通知您…
20. We are sorry to inform you that…
我们很抱歉地通知您…
21. I’m afraid I have some bad news.
我恐怕要带来—些坏消息。
22. Due to circumstances beyond our control...
由于情况超出我们所能控制…
23. With effect from 4 May, 2018...
从2008年5月4日开始生效
24. I am fine with the proposal.
我对这份提按没意见。
25. It would be difficult for us to accept...
我们很难接受…
26. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。
- 适合做“call to action”的结尾语句
27. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.
请让我知道您对于这件事情初步的想法。
28. Please advise if you agree with this approach.
请告知是否您同意这个方法。
29. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.
如果能在下周—前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。
30. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.
希望您同意,如果不行,请尽快邮件回复我。
31. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?
我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?
- 向客人道歉
32. I would like to apologize for…
我想就…道歉…
33. I apologize for the delay in...
对于…的耽搁,我深感抱歉。
34. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
对于产生任何不便,我们感到抱歉。
35. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
对于造成您的任何不便,我感到抱歉。
36. I’m really sorry about this.
关于这件事,我真的很抱欺。
37. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.
我们为耽搁道歉,希望不会给您带来太多的不便。
38. Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.
希望没有给您带来太多麻烦。
39. Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.
您5月8日的邮件我们回复晚了,非常抱歉。
40. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。
- 一些客套话
41. We would be grateful if you could...
我们会很感激如果您可以…
42. I could appreciate it if you could...
我会很感激如果您可以…
43. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
如有我能帮得上忙的地方,请不要客气。
44. If there's anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter.Please feel free to contact me at any time.
对于这件事,如果还有任何我能帮得上忙的地方,请不要客气,随时与我联络。
45. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
如果您有任何问题,请不要客气与我联络。
46. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually providefull support.
请随时跟我联络,我会持续地提供全程支援。
47. Please let me know if this is suitable.
请让我知道这是否恰当。
48. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.
希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进—步讨论。
49. Please keep me informed on the matter.
请随时让我知道这件事的进展。
50. Any comments will be much appreciated.
对于您的任何建议,我将非常感激。
51. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.
再一次感谢您的承诺及支持。
52. We assure you of our best services at all times.
我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。
53. If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.
贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。
54. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。
- 阐述优势
55. They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects .
我们的产品不仅与同等产品一样价位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先进之处。
56. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.
使用这台机器可以使生产率提高30%,同样也可以使三个人所做的工作,由一个人就可以完成。
57. This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.
使用这台机器6个月就可收回投资成本。
58. These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.
此机构设备结构简单,因此故障少,便于维护。
59. This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.
这种材料便于清洗,且耐用。
60. As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.
我向您强烈推荐,我们的产品具备您所想要的全部特征,而且比同等日本产品便宜20%。
61. We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.
我们认为我们的产品是亚洲市场上最好的,可以在价格上与日货竞争。
62. Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.
我们的产品一直如我们发给你的样品那样好,我能保证将不会降低质量。
快点击下方阅读原文链接。加入VIP,100万独立产品Wish/Lazada/Amazon/CD/FM/shopee/JD国际/淘宝等平台产品数据包/一键同步/一件代发 。
原文链接: http://www.diythinker.cn/super-amazon-product-sourcing-1520985